Do not hesitage to give us a call. Our tour consultant team is happy to talk to you.
+84 24 3933 5555
Visiting Vietnam without traveling to Halong Bay is not visiting Vietnam at all. This wonderful signature landscape in the North of Vietnam has it own fascinating story that you can only understand once you see it with your eyes.
We create a perfect package to wrap your trip in all-inclusive services and make it hassle-free and cost-saving for you, including 2 nights in our Deluxe Room, an overnight tour on 3-star Aclass Cruise, a complimentary dinner at our Imperial top-floor restaurant, massage discount and beverage coupon.
Welcome and pick you up at Noi Bai airport by private car, transfer to Hanoi Imperial Hotel for
check-in procedure. Enjoy welcome drink. Free and easy.
Having dinner in the Imperial restaurant (You can also choose to have dinner on another night)
Stay in Deluxe room at Imperial Hotel & Spa
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel to escort you to the bus to Halong Bay.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta on a 3.5-hour ride (15-minute break on the way)
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Arrive at the Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named.
– Heading to Titov island area for swimming and snorkeling or enjoy a short trek to the top of the island to have the overview of Halong bay.
– Returning to the cruise for refreshing
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
For the early risers, join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on a kayak or comfortably sit on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 – 10:00
Check out the cabins and join a short cooking demonstration of how to make Vietnamese spring rolls before early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at Imperial Hotel & Spa approximately 16:30
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to Noi Bai airport by our private car for your next journey.
Children under 5 years old sharing the full price room/cabin with adults will be offered free of charge.
Children from 5 to 11 years old sharing the double/ twin room/cabin with 1 adult or sharing the triple cabin with 2 adults are charged 75% adult.
Children from 12 years old will be charged as adults.
Cancelation made from 30 – 8 days prior to your arrival will be free of charge.
Cancelation made from 7 – 4 days prior to your arrival will be charged 30% of the total cost.
Cancelation made within and less than 3 days prior to your arrival will be charged 100% of the total cost.